Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What to do with a biased judge in my divorce/custody case?

I'm in a bitter fight with my wife over the custody of our 9 yr. old daughter during our divorce. I have recently had 4 major surgeries including a spinal cord detethering which has left me unable to walk for now. My wife is using this and my medicines against me in court. The judge who is a female did not even let me talk more than a few words at our hearing 3 weeks ago to determine temp. custody. When I started to bring up how my wofe had lied at an update hearing we had with her in Sept. and therefore committed perjury the judge said "SO". Didnt even give me a chance to explain. She then said I had to deal with my anger towards my wife. When I started to explain one of the reasons for this was due to the fact that my wife had funneled some of our money to our daughters UTMA bank acct., which I am not on, and managed to take $2100 out of it behind my back, the judge snapped "SO she made the money anyways". Which in fact I put $4400 iin our acct. from LTD and SS. This was so biased and I'm a respectful well groomed man who didn't raise my voice or use any bad language. What can I do about this?. I feel I have NO chance at the final with this judge. Can you believe she said SO when I said my wife lied in her courtroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment